AUGUST 19, 2021
1. Hug Zone begins tomorrow, August 20. School begins at 7:45 AM and the teachers begin the day setting a positive tone with a Morning Meeting. Please be sure your child is on time as we are teaching healthy habits to our children. Friday, August 20, 2021, we will implement the HUG ZONE. Families will hug the children goodbye in the front foyer. We will host an informal First Week Parent Celebration at 8 AM outside of the CL&I (library). We hope to see you there!
2. If you need to make a change for transportation, these are accepted each day until 1 pm. If it is a long-term change, please communicate with your classroom teacher.
3. Please be sure to check in to the front office anytime you are on campus. We need to ensure all staff and students are safe. Thank you for your cooperation!
4. Families that use Tiger Lair to park and walk up, please remain in the car line until you are able to park. Please do not drive into the oncoming traffic to access parking. Arriving early to park is ideal or wait in line until you are able to enter the parking lot. Thank you for your help in keeping ALL TIGERS safe!
5. Join us for Parent Orientation on September 16, 2021. This event is for parents to learn about the grade level and classroom expectations (PK and Kindergarten hosted their orientation on August 11). We hope to see you there!
1st and 2nd grade 5:00-5:45 PM
3rd and 4th grade 5:50- 6:35 PM
5th grade 6:40- 7:25 PM
6. Mark your calendars for a Staff/Student Holiday Monday, September 6. Enjoy the 3 day weekend!
7. CSES PTA hopes all our Tiger families have had a wonderful first week in our new school! We are gearing up with exciting programs and events for 2021-22 and would love you to be a part of the fun. Please stop by the Welcome Breakfast on Friday 8/20 at 8a for more info, become a PTA member at JoinPTA.org, and follow us on social media to stay up to date on the latest: Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/