Are you looking for a way to honor a Dripping Springs ISD employee? Whether you are a staff member wanting to recognize a co-worker for a job well done or a parent who is impressed by your child's bus driver for going that extra mile, this is the program for you! Anyone can nominate any DSISD employee through the district's employee recognition program, Tiger Stripes for Staff.
The program invites DSISD staff, students, parents and community members to participate by leaving a positive note about a staff member. Please follow the steps below to submit a Tiger Stripe!
SUBMITTING A TIGER STRIPE:
1. Click here to open Padlet
2. Find the school or select "District" for District employees
3. Click the "+" under the school or district
4. In the subject line please add the employee's name
5. Please write a brief positive note about the employee you are nominating.
6. Please do not include any personal information, including student names.
The positive notes are displayed on a digital bulletin board for all to see each month. Everyone who receives a Tiger Stripe during a month will be entered in a drawing for a small prize.
Click the links below to read what staff, students, parents and community members are saying about our amazing employees!
September 2023 (Secondary & District Staff)
September 2023 (Elementary Staff)