Registration for Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Online Registration for 2021-2022 incoming Pre-K and Kindergarten opens March 8, 2021.
- In order to be included in the Pre-K lottery process, you must complete the following items by April 1, 2021.
- Complete the New Student Online Registration
- Pay $100 Deposit Registration Fee
- Submit the following required documents to the campus registrar:
- child's certified birth certificate, and
- child's Social Security Card, and
- child's immunization record or medical affidavit, and
- driver's license, passport, or other state issued of the parent/guardian enrolling the child, and
- proof of residency Registration Documents
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1 of the year enrolling, be a resident of Dripping Springs ISD, and meet the immunization requirements.
Registration for New Elementary and Middle School (Pre-K to 8th Grade)
- New Students moving into the district for 2020-2021 school year, the New Student Online Enrollment is currently open. New Students enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year the online registration will open on March 8, 2021. Please contact the campus registrar after completing the online registration to set-up an appointment to bring in the required documents.
- Dripping Springs Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walnut Springs Elementary: email@example.com
- Rooster Springs Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sycamore Springs Elementary: email@example.com
- Dripping Springs Middle School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sycamore Springs Middle School: email@example.com
- Dripping Springs High School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dripping Springs ISD: email@example.com
Registration for New High School Students
- New 2020-2021 High School students, please complete the online regisration, and then contact the high school registrar - Libby Weaver at 512-858-3109 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with the Counseling Department. At the appointment, you will need to provide the required documents to complete the registration process. Parents/students should complete the online registration (Step 1) before meeting with a counselor.
- New 2021-2022 High School students, the New Student Online Enrollment will open on March 8, 2021. Please complete the online registration, and then contact Libby Weaver at 512-858-3109 or email@example.com to set up an appointment with the Counseling Department during the week of June 7-10, 2021 and other dates as needed. Parents/students should complete the online registration (Step 1) before meeting with a counselor.