Kids College Program
DSISD Community Services offers after-school enrichment classes for Grades Pre-K-5. All classes begin at 3:15 pm and are held on regular school days, Monday through Friday (unless otherwise noted). Classes are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If a class is full, students can be added to the wait list. If your student would like to attend a class at a different elementary campus, please note that we do not provide transportation.
Those choosing to submit a paper registration form should submit it to the Community Services Office. Please, do not send student registration forms to school!
- Register today to reserve your slots for these classes.
- Classes are held on regular school days (unless otherwise noted).
- Classes are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first served basis.
- Classes begin the week of September 24.
- Fees are not prorated.
- Transportation will not be provided to or from classes.
- Parents are to send a note to the classroom teacher weekly to serve as a reminder to send your child to a Kids College class.
- Enrolled students are to report to the cafeteria to meet the instructor immediately after school is dismissed. (For classes held on their campus).
- Pick-up areas (Instructors will bring students ourt for pick up. Kids Club participants will be checked back into Kids Club):
- RSE and WSE will be at the bus pad/staff side entrance.
- DSE will be in the front of the school by the main entrance.
- SSE pick-up will be the same location as morning drop off.
- If you are a RSE or SSE student and walking home, we MUST have WRITTEN approval.
- Students with disruptive behavior may be removed from class without a refund issued.
- Students are to be picked up immediately after class. There will be a late fee of $1.00 per minute due for late pick-ups.
- Please, send a snack for students to eat once they get to the cafeteria.