KIDS COLLEGE PROGRAM
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- REGISTER HERE. Choose your students' campus and then select Kids College After School Enrichment.
- Classes are held on regular school days (unless otherwise noted).
- Classes are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fees are not prorated.
- Transportation will not be provided to or from classes.
- Parents, please communicate with your students' classroom teacher to notify them of your students' change in transportation for the days they will attend Kids College Classes.
- Enrolled students are to report to the cafeteria to meet the instructor immediately after school is dismissed. (For classes held on their campus).
- Pick-up areas (Instructors will take students outside. Kids Club participants will be checked back into Kids Club):
- RSE pick-up will be at the bus pad/staff side entrance.
- DSE pick-up will be in the front of the school by the main entrance.
- SSE pick-up will be at the same location as morning drop-off.
- CSE pick-up will be at the bus pad entrance.
- WSE pick-up will be in the front of the school by the main entrance.
- RSE or SSE students who are walking home MUST turn in WRITTEN approval.
- Students with disruptive behavior may be removed from class without a refund being issued.
- Students are to be picked up immediately after class. There will be a late fee of $1.00 per minute due for late pick-ups.
- Parents should send a snack for students to eat once they get to the cafeteria.