Kids College Program
You can now REGISTER for 2019 Spring Kids College!!!
What to expect when registering for Kids College:
- REGISTER today to reserve your slots for these classes.
- Paper registrations forms should be submitted to Community Services Office (Please do not send regestration form to school with your student).
- Classes are held on regular school days (unless otherwise noted).
- Classes are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first served basis.
- Fees are not prorated.
- Transportation will not be provided to or from classes.
- Parents are to send a note to the classroom teacher weekly to serve as a reminder to send your child to a Kids College class.
- Enrolled students are to report to the cafeteria to meet the instructor immediately after school is dismissed. (For classes held on their campus).
- Pick-up areas (Instructors will bring students ourt for pick up. Kids Club participants will be checked back into Kids Club):
- RSE and WSE will be at the bus pad/staff side entrance.
- DSE will be in the front of the school by the main entrance.
- SSE pick-up will be the same location as morning drop off.
- If you are a RSE or SSE student and walking home, we MUST have WRITTEN approval.
- Students with disruptive behavior may be removed from class without a refund issued.
- Students are to be picked up immediately after class. There will be a late fee of $1.00 per minute due for late pick-ups.
- Please, send a snack for students to eat once they get to the cafeteria.