Kids College Program
What to expect when registering for In-Person Kids College Classes:
- REGISTER today to reserve slots for these classes.
- Paper registrations forms should be submitted to Community Services Office (Please do not send registration forms to school with students).
- Classes are held on regular school days (unless otherwise noted).
- Classes are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fees are not prorated.
- Transportation will not be provided to or from classes.
- Parents please communicate with your students' classroom teacher to notify them of your students' change in transportation for the days they will attend Kids College Classes.
- Enrolled students are to report to the cafeteria to meet the instructor immediately after school is dismissed. (For classes held on their campus).
- Pick-up areas (Instructors will bring students outside. Kids Club participants will be checked back into Kids Club):
- RSE or SSE students who are walking home MUST turn in WRITTEN approval.
- Students with disruptive behavior may be removed from class without a refund being issued.
- Students are to be picked up immediately after class. There will be a late fee of $1.00 per minute due for late pick-ups.
- Parents should send a snack for students to eat once they get to the cafeteria.