Dripping Springs ISD uses an online system to enroll/register new students. Parents who are unsure which school their child(ren) will attend may use the Address Look-Up feature.
Child(ren) who attended Dripping Springs ISD last year are already registered, and parents will receive information about completing the online Annual Enrollment Verification during the summer.
- Proof of Residence:
- Current lease agreement AND a current electric bill OR
- Settlement statement with signature page/warranty deed AND a current electric bill OR
- Current tax statement indicating Homestead Exemption
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
- Birth Certificate (Certified) - Certified birth certificates can be ordered at Texas.gov for $22. This service, offered in English and Spanish, provides parents with a secure option for ordering their child's birth certificate. The orders are fulfilled by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Student's Social Security Card
- Immunization records or an Immunization Waiver Form that is an original and notarized. (List of Required Immunizations) (Area Immunization Providers)
- Previous School's Withdrawal Form
- Recent Unofficial Transcript or Report Card and Standardized Test results
Specific steps for registration vary depending on a family's situation. Please follow the appropriate instructions below:
- New Family: Families that have never had any students enrolled at DSISD should follow the instructions for New Families.
- Current Family: Families that currently have a student or students enrolled at DSISD and are enrolling a new student should follow the instructions for Current Families.
- Returning Family: Families that previously had a student or students enrolled at DSISD (but currently do not) and are enrolling a new student should follow the instructions for Returning Families.
Please contact email@example.com for questions related to online enrollment.
*Meal Benefits Application Forms
Applications can be completed electronically or can be printed out by clicking the appropriate link below. If you have questions or need assistance with completing an application, please contact Child Nutrition Services at 512.858.3057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Meal Plan applications received and prequalified in March 2022 are prequalified based on 2021-22 income guidelines, which are subject to change in July 2022. A second application will be required after July 2022 and before August 16, 2022, for final approval.
- Proof of Residence:
- Cypress Springs Elementary, email Elena McKitrick
- Dripping Springs Elementary, email Ericka Dixon
- Rooster Springs Elementary, email Jennifer Haddad
- Sycamore Springs Elementary, email Shannon Miskol
- Walnut Springs Elementary, email Holly Love
- Dripping Springs Middle School, email Vickey Cruz
- Sycamore Springs Middle School, email Jen Havlin
- Dripping Springs High School, email Libby Weaver
- Dripping Springs ISD, email Iasha Pickens