Dripping Springs ISD offers a state-mandated and tuition-based pre-kindergarten program (7:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) at each of the district's elementary campuses for children who are 4 years old on or before Sept. 1 of that school year. For registration questions, please contact your home campus.
Online Registration WILL OPEN MARCH 4, 2024 for the 2024-25 school year.
*To be included in the Pre-K Lottery process, parents must complete the following by March 28, 2024.
- Online Registration (LINK COMING SOON)
- Click here to pay $100 Registration Fee
- Parent Agreement Form
- Click here if a Student Transfer Application is needed
- Proof of Residence:
- Current lease agreement AND a current electric bill OR
- Settlement statement with signature page/warranty deed AND a current electric bill OR
- Current tax statement indicating Homestead Exemption (Click Here)
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
- Birth Certificate (Certified) - Certified birth certificates can be ordered at Texas.gov for $22. This service, offered in English and Spanish, provides parents with a secure option for ordering their child's birth certificate. The Texas Department of State Health Services fulfills the orders.
- Student's Social Security Card
- Immunization records or an Exemption from Immunizations for Reasons of Conscience that has been notarized and is the original document. (List of Required Immunizations) *Please note: DSISD will only accept a record from an electronic health record system if it includes the clinic's contact information and the provider's signature/stamp. A screenshot or printout from your child's patient portal does not satisfy this requirement.
* Submit all required documents to the campus.
After completing the online registration, the campus registrar will contact you to set up an appointment to bring in the required documents: