2019 - 2020 Parent Information
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- School Hours: 7:45am - 3:00pm
- Doors open for students at 7:00 am
- Breakfast is served in the cafeteria 7:00 am – 7:30 am
- PK-2 students report to the cafeteria
- 3rd / 4th / 5th grade students report to Gym B
- Instruction begins promptly at 7:45 am.
- Students arriving after 7:45 am are considered a late arrival and must stop in the front office to receive a tardy slip.
- Doors to the main foyer are locked at 7:45 am. All visitors must present a valid ID to receive a visitors pass.
- Please come prepared with your valid ID to check in. NO ONE is allowed past the office without one.
- Lunch Schedule PK 10:45am-11:15am
5th B-Rotation (Bammel & Hamilton) 12:20pm-12:50pm
5th A-Rotation (Hicks, Hill & Zipperer) 12:15pm-12:45pm
- Day of Transportation Changes must be submitted to Nancy Rodriguez before 1:00pm. Please Call 512-858-3700.
- For multiple day changes, please notify student’s teacher.
- Students may not be signed out of school early after 2:45 pm. Please Note: Instruction ends at 3:00 pm.
- Thursday Folders are updated digitally on the DSE Website
- Payments for all school events are required to be paid through the online Webstore. We are unable to accept cash for Field Trips, UIL Shirts, Math Pentathlon Payments, Donations, Library Fines.
- DSE loves volunteers! If you would like to volunteer, it is required that a background check is on file and current. Please allow 2 weeks to process. The background checks remain valid for two years.