Campuses and MapsDripping Springs ISD maintains seven campuses serving approximately 7,400 students:
Dripping Springs Elementary 29400 Ranch Road 12 map DSE homepage Rooster Springs Elementary 1001 Belterra Dr. map RSE homepage Sycamore Springs Elementary 14451 Sawyer Ranch Rd. map SSE homepage Walnut Springs Elementary 300 Sportsplex Dr. map WSE homepage Dripping Springs Middle School 111 Tiger Lane map DSMS homepage Sycamore Springs Middle School 14451 Sawyer Ranch Rd. map SSMS homepage Dripping Springs High School 940 Highway 290 West map DSHS homepageIn addition, the DSISD Service Center (2430 Highway 290 West) houses the Transportation Department. The Facilities and Construction Department is located behind Dripping Springs Middle School.Facility Use and RentalsDSISD offers the use of school buildings and grounds by the community for educational, recreational, civic and cultural activities to the extent possible under public school laws and regulations. As part of its stewardship of taxpayer resources, the district charges fees for facility use according to a fee schedule approved by the school board. The Facility Use page contains information on facility use procedures and rates, as well as the application and agreement forms.Planning for Future Facilities
The district will reconvene the Long-Range Facility Planning Committee during the 2017-18 school year to assess the status of current facilities and identify potential new facilities or improvements to existing ones that would support the district's mission and serve students. The group will include representation from community members, parents, faculty, and district administrators.Other District PropertiesDripping Springs ISD owns two other pieces of property that have not yet been developed:
DSISD explores opportunities for land availability (for potential future school sites) with various developers as a general practice.
- 150 acres at the intersection of Sawyer Ranch Road and Darden Hill Road (on the south side of Darden Hill Road)
- 24 acres northwest of the intersection of RR12 and Mt. Gainor Road
- 64.5 acres towards the west side of the Headwaters neighborhood