RSES THURSDAY FOLDER
Upcoming Events & Information
- Girls STEM Night: Open to 5th grade - 12th grade. Friday, December 1st at DSHS, click here for the flyer and RSVP
- TOYS FOR TOTS: Now until December 1st, Bring a New, Unwrapped Toy! Toy drop-offs may be made in the RSES foyer.
- DS Helping Hands Food Drive: Nov. 27th-Dec. 1st, sponsored by the RSE Junior Lighthouse Team
- Click Here to Pay for Student Activity Fees: These fees are used to pay for field trips, buses, and other activities on and off campus.
- How to Report an All-Day Absence? Click Here for more information.
- Reminder: If students need to leave school early for an afternoon appointment, please pick them up from the front office no later than 2:30 p.m.
Key PTA Information
A huge to all who supported our APEX fundraiser! It was a fun-filled day for all. We appreciate all your donations, your time, and your efforts in support of the RSES PTA! The final amounts raised will be announced soon!
- PTA is looking for volunteers for the open Board Member position as our Treasurer. If you are interested and want to learn more about the commitment and responsibilities for the role we would love to hear from you. Please email Jessica Spanton at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running Club! Come have fun and get fit at the same time with the RSES community with our brand new Running Club! We meet on Mondays at 7 AM on the RSES track. Join our FB page to have all the up-to-date info HERE or email email@example.com with questions.
Get ready for Inclusion Week coming up 12/4-12/8! Join the teachers, students, and staff as they learn and practice how to build communities of inclusion and belonging. Details coming soon!
Information from Mrs. Henry in the CL&I
Dripping Springs Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or disability in providing education services, activities, and programs, including vocational programs, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.