THIS WEEK'S INFORMATION
(click on the date)
- RSE Upcoming Events
- February is Love the Bus Month lovethebus.org
- Lost and Found is overflowing. Please have your student check Lost and Found. Items left over Spring Break will be donated.
- DSISD Community Services presents the Father Daughter Ball Register by March 20th.
- Spring Picture Day is Tuesday, Feb. 25th - this will be Class/Group and Individual photos. If you would like to help on picture day please volunteer at email@example.com
- RSE PTA Art Appreciation is next week. Please volunteer at www.rsespta.org
- PTA General Meeting is on February 26th at 8:00 am.
- RSE PTA Student Grant Initiative Application forms are live! Please click here to Apply. The deadline to submit applications is Friday, March 6th. Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you to Special Side of Mom for providing the materials for students to complete the Inclusion Anchor activity during Kindness Week. Ask your child what they learned about being inclusive and kind to others.
- Attention ALL 5th Grade Families! The Yearbook Prideline Deadline to purchase an ad has been extended for the last time. ALL ads must be purchased by Friday, Feb. 14. All edits due Tuesday, the 18th. Please email email@example.com for any questions. The deadline will not be extended again.
- RSE Talent Show! Please see the flyer for dress rehearsal and event details.
- Save the Date! RSE Culture & Diversity Night is Wednesday, March 11th. Attend to enjoy a night of activities, book fair shopping, and entertainment! See the flyer for more details.
- Thank you to Sign Gypsies for the Kindness Week Yard sign!
- Nutrition Nuggets - Food and Fitness for a Healthy Child.
- Check it out - There is an Updated Breakfast and Lunch Menu at RSE.
- RSE CL&I Parent Newsletter
- Kids College Spring Catalog
PREVIOUS THURSDAY FOLDER INFORMATION
(click on the date)
Dripping Springs Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or disability in providing education services, activities, and programs, including vocational programs, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.