RSES THURSDAY FOLDER
- Upcoming Events
- Mid-Semester Reminder - Item Drop off Procedures
- Next week is RED RIBBON WEEK - See flyer for daily details
- Principal's Coffee with Special Guest: Director of Elementary Education, Kristen Ray. Oct. 28, @ 9:00 am.
- DSISD Dyslexia team will be hosting our Annual Dyslexia Parent Information night on Wednesday, Oct. 27 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm. This will be a virtual event for anyone interested in learning more about dyslexia and tips for supporting their children with dyslexia at home. Everyone is welcome to attend and no registration is required. see attached flyer.
- APEX Fundraiser, October 26 - November 5th: Apex is coming! This is PTA's biggest fundraiser of the year. Volunteer opportunities for the November 5th Fun Run are available - click HERE to sign up. Additional information will be sent home with your student on October 26. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- PTA Reflections, due November 12th: PTA Reflections is a program for students to unleash their creativity in the form of dance choreography, film production, literature, music, photography, and visual arts. This year’s theme is “I Will Change the World By...". Click HERE for additional information and to fill out entry forms. Turn in completed forms and original entries to Ms. Molly in the office or a box in the foyer area. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Watch D.O.G.S.: Calling all Dads, Grandpas & male mentors! Interested in volunteering? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Torchy's: Thank you to Torchy's for their continued support of our school! They recently hosted our Spirit Night and provided breakfast tacos for our staff.
- Mark your calendars for the next PTA General Meeting: November 16 at 8:00 am in the RSES cafeteria.
- The PTA is looking for a volunteer in the Treasurer position on the board. If you are interested and would like to learn more, please email email@example.com. Training is available!
- Calling all RSES Volunteers! DSISD has a new online Volunteer/background check system, Inspiring Volunteers. Please Click Here to sign up and get more information.
PREVIOUS THURSDAY FOLDER INFORMATION
(click on the date)
Dripping Springs Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or disability in providing education services, activities, and programs, including vocational programs, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.