Open Records Request
For high school transcripts, please log on to the DSISD Webstore and look under DSISD District Fees.
Public Information Requests
The Dripping Springs Independent School District complies with the Texas Public Information Act (TPIA) for information requests submitted by members of the public. Requests for information may be submitted using one of three methods:
1. E-mailing: RecordsRequest@dsisdtx.us
2. Mailing the attached form or a written request to:
DSISD Central Administration - Attn: Open Records Requests, P.O. Box 479, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
3. Dropping off the attached form or a written request at:
DSISD Central Administration Building, 501 W. Mercer Street, Dripping Springs, Texas
For more information, contact 512.858.3002.
For complaints regarding failure to release public information you may:
- Contact the Local County or District Attorney
- Contact the Office of the Attorney General, Open Government Hotline at 512.478.6736, or toll-free at 1.877.673.6839