PORTRAIT OF A GRADUATE
Dripping Springs ISD is committed to providing an environment that encourages our students to approach each day with eager anticipation of the learning opportunities to be experienced. These opportunities will provide them with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to build and maintain relationships, to be contributing members of society, and to accomplish their visions and aspirations.
A Dripping Springs graduate is:
- A lifelong learner who continuously seeks knowledge to set and attain goals, who constantly evaluates and monitors, who is open to alternatives and remains flexible and adaptive to change.
- An accomplished communicator who possesses and effectively uses communication skills necessary for today’s evolving world, and who has skills in listening, speaking, writing, reading, mathematics, and technology.
- A skillful problem solver who can identify a problem using data to organize, analyze, interpret, and predict consequences, so that problems inherent in a rapidly-changing society can be solved.
- A conscientious citizen who is honest and steadfast in beliefs about our nation and its tenets of diversity, understands how our government functions, willingly contributes to aspects of community, and responsibly manages resources.
- A contributing member of society who possesses high standards whether leading or contributing to the attainment of goals, takes pride in their work, and is dependable and creative.