Honors and Awards - District
- In the most recent state accountability ratings by the Texas Education Agency, Dripping Springs ISD and all schools “Met Standard.” For both years that the current rating system has been used, the district received an “A” rating. Ratings were not done in 2020 and 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All DSISD schools and the district received grades of “A” as determined by the website niche.com, with DSISD receiving a rating of “A+.”
- Dripping Springs students at all grade levels consistently perform well on the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) tests. The number of DSISD students meeting the standard and scoring in the higher “Masters” range far exceeds their statewide peers in all subjects and grade levels.
- For the past three years, Dripping Springs ISD has been honored with the "Best Communities for Music Education" designation from the NAMM Foundation for its outstanding commitment to music education.
- In the last report released by TXSmartSchools.org in 2020, Dripping Springs ISD received an outstanding score of 4.5 out of 5 stars. The report looks at various indicators of student performance and cross-references those with spending levels. DSISD has received scores of either 5 or 4.5 in every year that this rating – which dates back to the FAST rating developed by the State Comptroller’s Office in 2010 – has been compiled.
- Dripping Springs ISD has received the highest rating of “Superior,” a letter grade “A” on the 2020-21 Texas FIRST (Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas) report and for every year since its inception. FIRST measures the quality of school districts’ financial management and reporting.
- The district’s bond rating is ‘AA’ according to Standard & Poor’s and Aa2 according to Moody’s.