HONORS & AWARDS
- In the 2022 state accountability ratings by the Texas Education Agency (TEA), Dripping Springs ISD received an overall A rating and a numerical score of 93. DSISD was one of 396 districts in the state (33%) to receive an A rating.
- In 2022, five of the eight DSISD campuses earned A ratings compared to just two schools in 2019.
- All DSISD schools received grades of at least an “A-” on the website Niche.com, with DSISD receiving a rating of “A+”.
- Dripping Springs students at all grade levels consistently perform well on the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) tests. The number of DSISD students meeting the standard and scoring in the higher range far exceeds their statewide peers in all subjects and grade levels.
- For the past three years, Dripping Springs ISD has been honored with the "Best Communities for Music Education" designation from the NAMM Foundation for its outstanding commitment to music education.
- The district’s bond rating is ‘AA’ according to Standard & Poor’s and Aa2 according to Moody’s.