Dripping Springs ISD values strong communication with members of the Dripping Springs community, including parents and other district stakeholders. This priority was emphasized in the 2016-21 Strategic Plan, making up a major part of the "Village" Section.
Some methods used to strengthen and promote communication include:
- electronic newsletters
- community forums
- information shared with community groups
- discussion with committees
- small-group discussions
- notification system for families
- printed reports
- podcasts and videos
- special events highlighting the district and its schools
- social media
- DSISD website
- participation in community events like Leadership Dripping Springs
- partnerships with community organizations
In addition to coordinating many of these communication methods, the Communications Department serves as the point of contact for all media requests.