CSE Nurse's Clinic
Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year!
- Parents/guardians must provide all medication and a signature is required for all medications given at school.
- A US-licensed physician’s signature is required for:
- All controlled substances (ex. narcotic pain meds & most ADHD medications)
- Over the counter medications to be administered a maximum of 10 school days or two weeks
- Medications prescribed differently from manufacturer’s directions.
Students attending Texas public schools must be in compliance with state immunization laws in order to start school. Non-compliance will result in students’ withdrawal from Dripping Springs ISD until compliance is met. A 30-day provisional enrollment is allowed for students who:
• have an immunization record that indicates the student has received at least one dose of each specified age-appropriate vaccine required ;
• are homeless as defined by §103 of the McKinney Act, 42 USC §11302;
• are in foster care as defined by §1355.20(s);
• transfer from one Texas school to another and is awaiting the transfer of the immunization record; or
• are dependents of a person who is on active duty with the armed forces of the United States.
The immunization rules may be found in the Texas Administrative Code. Additional information may be found on the Texas Department of Health Services website.
Health ResourcesDistrict health-related information, required forms for certain health conditions, and district policies
Hannah Henze, BSN, RN
Office hours: 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Welcome to Cypress Springs Elementary! I am Hannah Henze, your school nurse!
I feel honored to work in Dripping Springs and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to serve students and families at Cypress Springs Elementary. I went to school in this wonderful district from kindergarten all the way through high school ... I am so thankful to be in the district that raised me. I obtained my bachelor’s degree in nursing at the University of Texas Medical Branch. Before becoming a school nurse I spent several years working as a registered nurse in the ICU and Interventional Radiology departments. In the fall of 2020, I joined DSISD as a nurse at DSE!
It is such a privilege to get to know and care for your little tigers! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your student’s health needs.