Dripping Springs ISD is fully committed to the health and well-being of all students, staff and the DSISD community. Regarding the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Dripping Springs ISD is monitoring developments and adhering to guidance from local health officials, the Texas Department of Health and Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
* Avoid gatherings and follow social distancing guidelines.
* Stay home when sick.
* Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based (60-95 percent) hand sanitizer.
* Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Cover the mouth and nose with the inside of the elbow when sneezing or coughing.
* Wash hands after coughing, sneezing, or blowing the nose.
* Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects such as toys and doorknobs.