Dripping Springs ISD is fully committed to the health and well-being of all students, staff and the DSISD community. Regarding the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Dripping Springs ISD is monitoring developments and adhering to guidance from local health officials, the Texas Department of Health and Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
State and Local
Centers for Disease Control/WHO
Coronavirus Fact Sheet (English and Spanish)
How to Share With Children
* Avoid gatherings and follow social distancing guidelines.
* Stay home when sick.
* Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based (60-95 percent) hand sanitizer.
* Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Cover the mouth and nose with the inside of the elbow when sneezing or coughing.
* Wash hands after coughing, sneezing, or blowing the nose.
* Disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects such as toys and doorknobs.