Dripping Springs ISD provides transportation service for our students to and from their residence according to the residence of record. The District has a couple of options to locate your student's bus information:
(1) Student bus information can be found on the Dripping Springs ISD app.
Instructions for app:
- install Dripping Springs ISD app
- select the student info button
- the app will then populate pages for each of your students
- select the student's page
- student's page will display button for bus info and additional student information
(2) To locate your student's bus stop through the website, you will need to know your student's grade, street address and zip code. Street addresses and zip code should be exact for best results. (Ex. N Ranch Road 12 or S Ranch Road 12)
PLEASE NOTE: Route information from this site may change slightly due to ongoing student registrations. We encourage you to check the site a day or two before the start of school to confirm bus stop times. We will notify parents of any major changes.
If you are unable to locate your student's information in search please select ADVANCED SEARCH. Enter the grade, school, select public program, enter addresses and this should provide the needed bus number and times. We are working with our vendor to solve this issue. We appreciate your patience.
Please contact our Transportation Staff by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-858-3004 or 512-858-3008 if you have difficulty locating your student's bus information. Please note we expect a high volume of calls during the first week of school.
NOTE: Students requiring special services will be contacted by the DSISD Transportation Department.