Out of District Transfers
- DSISD is not currently accepting any new open-enrollment transfer requests.
Building/Buying a Residence in Dripping Springs
- Move-in date must be within 120 days of the transfer application.
- A copy of the new home contract showing the address and estimated move-in date and a $35 transfer application fee* must be submitted with the Transfer Application Form.
Inter-District Transfer for Remainder of the School Year
- Families moving out of the district who wish for a current student to remain in a Dripping Springs ISD school for the remainder of the school year can submit the Transfer Application Form along with a $35 transfer application fee*.
- If approved, the transfer will remain in place only through the end of the current school year.
Dripping Springs ISD Employee Child Transfer
- A district employee who works a minimum of 4 hours per day and lives outside of the DSISD attendance zone may request a transfer for their child to attend DSISD schools. A Transfer Application Form must be submitted each school year. No fee is required.
Dripping Springs ISD Employee Child Zone-to-Zone Transfer
- A district employee who works a minimum of 4 hours per day and works at a different campus from the one their residence is zoned for may request a transfer for their child to attend the campus where employed.
- A Transfer Application Form must be submitted each year. No transfer fee is required.
- Dripping Springs Elementary is currently the only DSISD campus that offers a bilingual program. If you would like your child to attend this program please submit a transfer application form. Your child will then be tested to verify that s/he qualifies for the program.
- Transfer students are NOT eligible for district-provided transportation to or from school.
- Transfer students must reapply each year.
To Submit a Transfer Application Form
- Deliver to Sheila Lamb at the DSISD Central Office at 510 W Mercer St. or
- Email to email@example.com or
- Mail to: Sheila Lamb, PO Box 479, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
*Transfer Fee Information
- The transfer application fee is $35 per child, up to three children. For three or more children, the fee is capped at $105.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- Payment must be received before the transfer request can be processed.
- Payment may be made with cash, check, money order, or credit card.
- Credit card payments must be made through the Dripping Springs ISD Online Payment System.