Registration for Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Registration for incoming preK and kindergarten students begins with completion of the online registration process. However, for prekindergarten students, online registration does not guarantee a seat for enrollment. Please see the Prekindergarten Program webpage for additional details.
- Following the online registration process, dates to submit the documentation necessary to complete enrollment are shown below. Documents are to be taken to the student's assigned campus.
- Kindergartners must be 5 years old by Sept. 1 of the year they will start school.
- Families enrolling in the tuition-based Pre-K program are entered into a lottery for their assigned campus for awarding of available seats in the program. The lottery process for Pre-K enrollment will be conducted in May and is restricted to those who have completed their online registration forms, paid the tuition registration fee and submitted Proof of Residency documentation no later than May 1, 2020. All other required documentation must be submitted on August 4, 2020. Enrollment assignments are not given on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no advantage to lining up early in the morning to secure a Pre-K “spot” at the campus of choice. Campus assignment is determined by the established DSISD attendance zones and awarded through the lottery process immediately following the first New Student Registration Window in May.
- Kindergarten students are assigned to a campus based on the district’s attendance zone boundaries.
Registration for New Elementary and Middle School (Pre-K to 8th Grade)
- New Students moving into the district for 2019-2020 school year, the New Student Online Enrollment is currently open. Please contact the campus registrar after completing the online registration. The Proof of Residency Documentation will need to be emailed to the campus registrar before your student will be enrolled. All other required documentation can be mailed.
- Dripping Springs Elementary: email@example.com
- Walnut Springs Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rooster Springs Elementary: email@example.com
- Sycamore Springs Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dripping Springs Middle School: email@example.com
- Sycamore Springs Middle School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dripping Springs High School: email@example.com
- Dripping Springs ISD: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 2020-2021 New Student Online Enrollment will open on March 23, 2020. Registration document drop-off day will be August 4, 2020, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Registration for New High School Students
- New 2019-2020 High School students, please contact the high school registrar - Libby Weaver at 512-858-3109 or email@example.com to set up an appointment with the Counseling Department. At the appointment, you will need to provide the required documents to complete the registration process. Parents/students should complete the online registration (Step 1) before meeting with a counselor.
- New 2020-2021 High School students, the New Student Online Enrollment will open on March 23, 2020. Please contact Libby Weaver at 512-858-3109 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with the Counseling Department during the week of June 8-11, 2020, July 28-30, 2020, Aug 3-6, 2020 and other dates as needed. Parents/students should complete the online registration (Step 1) before meeting with a counselor.