ROUTE & BUS STOP GUIDELINES
- Buses operate only on roads that are properly maintained and considered safe and appropriate for school bus travel. There are roads in Hays County that school buses do not travel on, usually due to road surface, inadequate turnaround or roads that are too narrow.
- Students are required to use their assigned bus stops each morning and afternoon. Students should be at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children while waiting at the bus stops and selecting their children's walking route to and from bus stops.
- Pre-K - 2nd grade students shall be met at bus door in the afternoon by parent or designee.
- Bus drivers cannot change bus routes or designated stops without authorization from the Transportation Department.