Requirements for Hiring
Cover letters and resumes must be attached electronically with the application.
- Transcripts may be uploaded, but originals will be required upon hire.
- HR staff will verify certification with TEA, so it is not necessary to upload Texas certificates.
- Professional development certificates may be uploaded into Applicant Tracking, but if hired, applicants are responsible for uploading them to their district Eduphoria account.
- Please do not upload pamphlets, photos, or other similar documents/items.
Teacher, Instructional Aide, and Administrator Requirements
Applicants must meet all applicable requirements for certifications, licenses, and ESSA criteria to be considered as a candidate for employment.
- Most Elementary teacher applicants other than those applying for Fine Arts openings will be required to have an ESL certification.
- Most Elementary teaching positions and any Secondary teaching positions for AP/GT classes will require 30 hours of GT training prior to the first day of instruction.
- Click here for more detailed professional development and certification requirements.