Thank you for your interest in employment with Dripping Springs ISD!
CLICK HERE to view and apply for open positions.
A one-time New Employee Hiring Incentive is available for the following positions:
- Bus Aide
- Bus Driver
- Child Care Provider
- Child Nutrition Specialist
- Lunch Monitor
Details about the hiring incentive program can be found on page 20 of the DSISD Compensation Plan.
Please read the requirements and necessary documents to learn more about the application and hiring process.
Some things to note:
- After submitting an application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address provided in your application.
- Completed applications will be kept active for one year.
- Applicants have a federal right to information about the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Applicants also may want to review the district's Salary and Benefits Information.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dripping Springs ISD is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Dripping Springs ISD follows site-based hiring practices, and selection decisions are made by campus committees rather than through Human Resource Services. Please do not contact the campuses regarding employment; you will be contacted should an interview be desired.
See the Substitute Application Information page for more information before applying for a substitute position.