MEAL PAYMENT INFORMATION
PayPAMS (Parent Account Management System) lunchroom offers parents a convenient, safe way to pay for meals online. This free service allows parents to pre-pay online or by phone with a credit card or electronic check from the comfort of their own homes or offices!
PayPAMS lunchroom allows parents to:
- Prepay for a student's meals online or by phone safely and conveniently
- Choose Visa, MasterCard, Discover or debit card (minimum credit card payment of $10)
- Set up an account for automatic payments when the balance is low
- Access meal account balances
- Access payment history and view daily cafeteria purchases
- Receive e-mail notification of balance status automatically
- Receive e-mail confirmation on automatic payments
- Register multiple students under one account
For more information or assistance, please visit PayPAMS or call PayPAMS help desk at 877.726.7586.
Parents are encouraged to prepay for their student's accounts. At all grade levels, students paying full-price may charge up to four lunches. Students eligible for free meals are not permitted to charge any items.
Once a student has charged the maximum allowed amount, until all charges are paid, the student will be provided milk and toast for breakfast, and milk and a sunbutter and jelly sandwich for lunch.