STATE REPRESENTATION FOR DSISD RESIDENTS
TEXAS STATE REPRESENTATIVES
House District 45 – Rep. Erin Zwiener
House District 47 – Rep. Vikki Goodwin
Capitol Office: Room E2.208
Capitol Phone: 512.463.0652
House District 73 – Rep. Carrie Isaac
Capitol Office: Room E2.702
Capitol Phone: 512.463.0325
TEXAS STATE SENATORS
Senate District 14 – Sen. Sarah Eckhardt
Capitol Phone: 512.463.0114
District Phone: N/A
Senate District 25 – Sen. Donna Campbell
Capitol Phone: 512.463.0125
District Phone: 830.626.0065
Governor Greg Abbott
Main Switchboard: 512.463.2000
Lt. Governor Dan Patrick
STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION
District 5 – Rebecca Bell-Metereau
2022 SENATE COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION
Chair – Sen. Brandon Creighton
Vice-Chair – Sen. Angela Paxton
2022 HOUSE COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC EDUCATION
Chair – Rep. Harold V. Dutton, Jr.
Tips for Contacting Legislators
1. Chose a method for contacting the legislator – either by mail, e-mail or phone. Identify yourself by name as a constituent who values the education provided by Dripping Springs ISD and is concerned about how the state funding system is affecting our district.
2. Focus on 2-3 of the key messages that you believe are the biggest issues facing DSISD and explain the potential effect they can have on your child’s education.
3. Personalize messages and include examples. Form letters are not as meaningful.
4. Express your expectation that the legislator will represent the interests of his constituents, including DSISD and its students, by making education a priority in the legislative session.
5. Thank the legislator for his/her efforts on behalf of our community and district.
6. Sign your name and home address so that the legislator knows you are a constituent.