JOIN OUR TEAM
Join our community of Child Nutrition food service professionals who bring diverse skills and experience as we strive to become exceptional in both the service and the quality of the food we offer. Child Nutrition Services takes pride in preparing and serving nutritious and well-balanced meals for our students. Each day approximately 5,700 meals are served district-wide!
Our Child Nutrition Services team is a diverse group of individuals including parents and grandparents with children in the district, those wanting a part-time job, those interested in a career in food service, new graduates and retirees. We adhere to a high level of safety and sanitation standards, planning and preparing meals that follow the USDA Dietary Guidelines. If you love working with children and would enjoy working with a supportive team in a fast-paced environment, Child Nutrition Services might be the perfect place for you!
Here's what we offer:
- 7 hour shifts for Child Nutrition Specialists
- 8 hour shifts for Managers and Assistant Managers
- Flexible shifts available - we work with you!
- Set schedule Monday-Friday
- School holidays and summers off
- Paid training
- Competitive employee benefits package for full-time and part-time staff
- Health Savings Account (HSA) $75 monthly district contribution
- Retirement plan through Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
- Minimum starting pay of $18.00/hour (no experience)
- Additional hourly pay certification incentive - TASN Level 1 Certification (Texas Association for School Nutrition)
For more information, please call 512.858.3048 or contact Nanci Freeborg at firstname.lastname@example.org.