Community involvement is imperative to the success of Dripping Springs ISD! Our District Advisory Committees strengthen our ties between the school and community and enhance the educational process for our students.
DISTRICT ADVISORY COMMITTEES
- Bond Advisory Committee
- Citizens' Bond Steering Committee
- District Advisory Council
- GT Advisory Committee
- Long-Range Facility Planning Committee
- Safety and Security Committee
- School Health Advisory Council
- Special Education Parent Leadership Committee
The appointment process for District Advisory Committees occurs annually. District Advisory Committees have been filled for the 2022-23 school year, but we encourage community members to check back in August 2023 for the 2023-24 committee applications.
In general, participants are limited to serving on one district advisory committee per year. Applications will be reviewed and evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Relevant areas of expertise and credentials;
- Equitable campus and demographic representation;
- Prior or current membership on district-level or campus-level committees;
- Prior or current membership on community committees;
- Individual interest and rationale for applying to serve on the specified committee.
If you have questions about our committees or this process, please email email@example.com.