Facilities and Construction
The Facilities and Construction Department oversees custodial, construction, grounds, and maintenance.
Dripping Springs ISD's Facilities and Construction Department offices are located behind Dripping Springs Middle School.
The Facilities and Construction Department maintains all district facilities including:
- Dripping Springs High School
- Dripping Springs Middle School
- Sycamore Springs Middle School
- Dripping Springs Elementary School
- Walnut Springs Elementary School
- Rooster Springs Elementary School
- Sycamore Springs Elementary School
- Administration Building and Daycare
- The Service Center - Transportation Building
The total of these properties is approximately 773,755 square feet.
7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.