Dripping Springs ISD values strong communication with members of the Dripping Springs community, including parents and other district stakeholders.
Some methods used to strengthen and promote communication include:
- District website
- Social media
- Electronic newsletters
- Notification system for families
- Annual State of the District presentation
- Monthly Taxpayer Tuesday event
- Parent/Community committees
- Participation in community events like Leadership Dripping Springs
- Partnerships with community organizations
- Information shared with community groups
In addition to coordinating many of these communication methods, the Communications Department serves as the point of contact for all media requests. Please allow at least 24 hours notice for media requests.
P.O. Box 479
300 Sportsplex Drive
Dripping Springs, TX 78620