Teacher, Instructional Aide, and Administrator Requirements
- Cover letters and resumes must be attached electronically with the application.
- Transcripts may be uploaded, but originals will be required upon hire.
- HR staff will verify certification with TEA, so it is not necessary to upload Texas certificates.
- Professional development certificates may be uploaded into Applicant Tracking, but if hired, applicants are responsible for uploading them to their district Eduphoria account.
- Please do not upload pamphlets, photos, or other similar documents/items.
Applicants must meet all
applicable requirements for certifications, licenses, and ESSA criteria to be considered as a candidate for employment. Most Elementary teacher applicants other than those applying for Fine Arts openings will be required to have an ESL certification. In addition, most Elementary teaching positions and any Secondary teaching positions for AP/GT classes will require 30 hours of GT training prior to the first day of instruction.
for more detailed professional development and certification requirements.
Applications will be marked "Not Qualified" or "Testing Needed" until any required professional development or certification criteria are met, where applicable.