512 W. Mercer Street
Ph: (512) 858-3021
Fx: (512) 858-3099
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Kids College Fall 2016 Flyer
** All class titles are linked to their appropriate registration page for each campus!
DSISD Community Services offers after-school enrichment classes for Grades K-5. All classes begin at 3:15 pm and are held on regular school days, Monday through Friday (unless otherwise noted). Classes are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If a class is full, students can be added to the wait list. If your student would like to attend a class at a different elementary campus, please note that we do not provide transportation.
Those choosing to submit a paper registration form should submit it to the Community Services Office or mail the form in. Please, do not send student registration forms to school!
- Register today to reserve your slots for these classes.
- Classes are held on regular school days (unless otherwise noted).
- Classes are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first served basis.
- Classes begin the week of September 19th.
- Refunds will not be issued after September 12th. Fees are not prorated.
- Transportation will not be provided to or from classes.
- Parents are to send a note to the classroom teacher weekly to serve as a reminder to send your child to a Kids College class.
- Enrolled students are to report to the cafeteria to meet the instructor immediately after school is dismissed. (For classes held on their campus).
- Pick-up areas for RSE and WSE will be at the bus pad/staff side entrance. DSE will be in the front of the school by the main entrance. Instructors will bring students out for pick-up. Kids Club participants will be checked back into Kids Club.
- If you are a RSE student and walking home, we MUST have WRITTEN approval.
- Students with disruptive behavior may be removed from class without a refund issued.
- Students are to be picked up immediately after class. There will be a late fee of $1.00 per minute due for late pick-ups.
- Please, send a snack for students to eat once they get to the cafeteria.