Free and Reduced Price Meals
Families who wish to apply for free or reduced price meals need to complete a new Free and Reduced Price Meal Application every school year. The free/reduced price eligibility of our returning students is approved through the first 30 days of the new school year. After the first 30 days the student's previous eligibility will expire and a new application will need to be completed. The Free and Reduced Price Meal Application should be filled out accurately and honestly and returned to the student's school or to the Child Nutrition Office for processing. Applications will be processed within 10 school days.
Ways to apply:
- Online Application (for printing only)
- Application available from the Child Nutrition Office
- Application available at the Main Office at each campus
- Application available from the Cafeteria
Students attending Dripping Springs ISD automatically qualify for free school meals if receiving:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
The information retained for this program is kept confidential. Students will keep their same account number so they are not identified when they come through the cafeteria line.
Applications can be printed out by clicking the appropriate link below. If you have questions or need assistance with completing an application, please contact the Child Nutrition Office at (512)858-3048 or email .