- 100% if class is canceled by instructor or CS office.
- 100% less $10 processing fee, when written notification is received in CS office prior to one week before class begins. Refunds are not issued if notice of cancellation is received less than one week before the class begins.
- Medical Emergency*: If a student has a condition or sustains an injury that results in the inability to participate in an enrolled class, a partial refund may be processed:
: (10+ classes)
Before 3rd class 100%
Before 5th class 50%
No refunds after 5th class
Before 2nd class 100%
Before 3rd class 50%
No refunds after 3rd class
* A doctor’s statement, including the reason the child is unable to participate, is required.
- Any changes to registrations prior to one week before camp begins will result in a $10 processing fee. Cahnges will not be accepted after this time.
- Late fees are non-refundable.
- Fees are not prorated for late enrollment or missed classes.
- Students with disruptive behavior may be removed from class with no refund given.
*For refunds, please submit an EMAIL including students name, camp/program name, dates, and reason for refund.